Monday, July 24, 2006

Which Is The Best Connection A Scart Or Component

Something New ...

"Who -So-says, has not done ... "

Sun ..
Today I once used the lazy morning here at work and I made a couple of times about what I would like to again in the near future all sussed.
am the moment I of the Company with a lot in the field is clamped and commuting on the train I will use on the advice of Hase times to to learn a little for the end of the year (where I will start another go for testing because I had indeed moved the last inglorious)
remains So me some free time ...

point 1: What I would like to make crafts
definitely still is, finally finish our home LAN, my raw body Gelöt together is after 3 weeks still packed, [info] still has the old motherboard and 4 partitions with Windoze ... My chest swells
hardware also, I wanted as long since verkööfen was ...

Point 2: Write e-mail!
I have had for days, sometimes to write a few mails to me some time to make smart, as it looks with the German import regulations for paintball accessories.
wanted to write a couple of times I also dealers in the U.S., whether that would also supply here, and how much are?

Item 3: Sewing!
haunts me for weeks a Cut for a comfortable robe made of black satin in the head around, and now that it's always so warm, that would be a nice "robe-substitute" for home.
So behold me, if I get fast Hase's sewing machine, or if I do then it must go back to my parents.

Item 4: make Wohnungskram finally!
It struck me still time for another one or the other little thing where I think "Wahhh! The shit that needs to be made there way /!" then I turn around and have forgotten it again ...* grumble *

I also need urgent for a reasonable calendar for my computer, I had to send views nen so, who was (I think) part of "Works!" under Win98, but in the current version I have, not to be there.
because someone has a recommendation?

is equal for lunch, first feeding and then go on ...
Sun ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment