Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How Old Are People Who Race Go Karts?

What's new?

Well, the time, she runs again ...
It's been a while since the last entry passed, but somehow I had no desire, like many others, really trivial to write ANY * or divorce me to repeat continuously or moaning ...
complaining as there are with me now, hmmm, nothing ^ ^
still everything is perfect!
I can hardly believe it myself, but it is so.
Small downside: I do Rhodry died two weeks ago, I had tried it yet and I feed up a lot of money paid to the vet, but has unfortunately not enough ...* * szf
The new job is going well, everything soooo much more pleasant than before.
The week before the WGT it goes on a roadshow through Germany and I got to plan is the last stop on Friday ... Leipzig * * hrhr
save costs for the journey thus schonmal.
I will stay there probably in the hotel, where I found the night before penne and where the event takes place.
that remains is the question, how do I get my clothes then ...
But perhaps there's someone who can bring me the fence post from HH * swing *
My gratitude could be measured in beer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment