thank you! to my wonderful sister for the weihnachtspaeckchen! 'm through half the house's jumped for joy!
as many thanks to Yvonne for the lovely Christmas card. :))
now, better later than never, eh? I got my Christmas post days before second xD ~ * ~
now, better later than never, eh? I got my Christmas post days before second xD ~ * ~
yesterday looked spontaneously amber gang-wg with us in the past. sigh, but the two are just golden. I have finally made me " didymoania "On the usb stick to go - unfortunately still lacking the erzaehlerstimme, but painted promised to take care of replaced as soon it. After we conquer the big wide world and youtube!
~ * ~
the vineyard-job is order in as before. We even worked on Sunday and gradually it gets really tiring, especially when it is 32 degree [ I'm still happy that Australia's deadly fires-we are spared! ]. FDI up to and including next week I have to plow on MI is my ferry at 2pm from picton to wellington , whohoo! [ tomorrow's exactly a month's until my flight home ... gene children, time is running ... ]! I am looking forward to my north island! added)
~ * ~
kurt a new registration to 14: April! cost me just under $ 40, yehaa. Now is a good sale hopefully nothing away in the. Menno, I will miss him ...
~ * ~
musically I jam'me currently with bosshoss . the guys rock the vineyard and the wg. xD
technical book I read in the moment real kiwi-komik " the life and death of laura friday ... and of Pavarotti, her parrot "by David Murphy. Hoechst amusing. =)
for my orionler EDIT: the short beginning of new chapter of children of the revolution is uploaded. :) More's are closing the mail!
0 comments:
Post a Comment