Thursday, June 10, 2010

90's Pc Strategy Games

[con] ... Who would you like to see?

I know it will be a long, long time until it's time for ASYLUM EUROPE 2011, but we girls can dream, can we? So who would you like to see on stage and getting free hugs from? And please don't say Jensen and Jared they're just a too obvious choice, give it some thought and dig deep into the world of Supernatural.

Here are my choice:
AJ Buckley
I think he's adorable. Ghostfacer are a world of its own. I totally like him as Adam Ross in CSI: NY. So there's my chance to ask about a completely different TV show again which probably nobody is interested in besides me. *gg*

Mark Sheppard
He's like Mark. He's been in soooo many TV shows, you know his face and I'm just curious how he's outside my TV. And another chance to dig another TV show and I'm talking about Chuck. *gggg*
Live long and prosper
Lucifer,
Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment