Monday, February 14, 2011

Venlafaxine Withdrawal Period

25watchers @ 2011-02-14T17: 35:00

Have you guys read this:

I´d like to get a t-shirt signed and maybe a licence plate I got from a friend... Does this mean I can´t get my stuff signed cause it´s actually no official merchandise?

It is possible that the guests MIGHT sign it, but they can refuse to sign anything that's not official merch, an autograph book, the con booklet or one of Rogue's 10*8 photos.



It's from the Q'n'A thread in the RE message board


That would have been interesting to know last year, wouldn't it? I mean, I definitely would have tried to let the guests sign some other pictures than the ones RE offered. But last year they simply said we weren't allowed to bring stuff like that.

Hnn, anybody thinking about making their own art and letting the guests sign that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment