Friday, March 13, 2009

Fix Chip On Dining Table

the end is the beginning of something new.


than the last time I came from a long time abroad back home, I would like nothing more than to get on a plane immediately and reversed. the after-coming-home yesterday was unexpectedly nice.

after a painful farewell from my beloved New Zealand, followed by the first 12-hour flight to Seoul , where I met Peter, who happened to be in Germany right around the corner "from me and lives had visited for 3 weeks his newborn grandson in Gisborne . He spent just as I night in the western best 5-star airport hotel ... wow. after 8-month-backpacker living waiver was a well-deserved dose luxury. xD
yesterday afternoon [ Korean time] it went on, the next 12-hours-Frankfurt flight after . I have the time to watch movies-killed ... rocknrolla , burn after reading , twilight & the day the earth stood still . because the flight was huge, but there were relatively few passengers, I had three seats to myself:) and of course a window seat - I saw the first flight or turquoise blue sea and beautiful pacific islands, I saw mostly snow, when I looked out the window.
in frankfurt I was mama, papa and my little sister received. :) At home waiting for me to produce several surprises ... were initially my friends will come with a large sparkling cover embassy, pasta salad & cake be moved - I knew and knew of nothing! - Then had my dad in my room designed pakettboden [ was my very old carpet taken away because of several evenings drinking already ziiiemlich .... ];) and finally I got biri, our new bitch know Hungarian. my cat Max was also there, and was first dauergeknuddelt. hach, a beautiful coming-to-home, no matter whether it was raining outside and kaaalt.
's Christmas gifts were even: D by mama & I discovered svens package. hehe, brilliant! Thank you very much: D


remains to say is: I have the world's greatest family and friends all over the most fantastic! thank you sweet! :)

go up from now on's first's back in my lj private further. new to me wanderlust grabs what may well already in mid-April could be, because then I would visit my sister in California. =)
today I start the cut even with the new zealand videos, tomorrow is my birthday daddy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment