watchmen .
hilarious! one of my new favorites, at least as far as comic adaptations. wonderfully bleak slant. [ an orion-insider: the first victim is named edward blake "... oo character he was more of a senior walter ] highly amusing was the place to Nena's "99 Luftballons " in the film, only genna and I laughed loudly while the Kiwis staring at us confused ... ;)
rorschach is my new anti-hero! * * Flag-
Slumdog Millionaire .
well. different than expected - not bollywood-like! brutally honest. I was pleasantly surprised. yet it is incomprehensible to me why he has soooo many oscars entirely cleared.
auckland .
the madness! Ponsonby is a new composition has become home. I liked the first did not like the city, I now very much. I'm probably still a city boy. I want to stay here. for good. but unfortunately is again in four days's native gene.
[ my homies: do not misunderstand! I look forward to you, but the wanderlust grabs me even while I'm still here ... ]
today.
brunch with genna & tara-lee.
free concert at the Aotea Square - it's festival week in auckland .
0 comments:
Post a Comment