Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kenneth The Real Pikachu

march ... the last chapter.

sold. : (:) As
tara lee, laura, genna and I were eating yesterday in Hahei ice, I got a sms from a prospective customer. It turned out that the three hot surfer boys that showed up shortly thereafter, the potential buyers were [ yea! ] then everything happened very quickly;. A test drive, interior live a quick look at Kurt and Greg, the blondie-surfer, was thrilled. Today I drove
genna & to auckland and I've just been handed over to Kurt, for $ 1,700 [ $ 300 more than my purchase price ].

~ * ~

happy belated birthday * shame *, chrissy !
I've done yesterday, unfortunately not online - but I firmly thought of you! now you're finally grown up, my little! :) ~ * ~



Genna & my coromandel -tour was great.
said Saturday it was a doomsday scenario [ I was sick and threw no end ... jennys hostel in Katikati is been flooded! ]. Sunday we cruised along with tara lee from Canada and laura from seattle by sunshine - Laura and I ventured along to the 3-hour hike-from Hahei Beach to Cathedral Cove - kiwistyle , so barefoot. : P
otherwise we chillten on Hahei beach and dug our own hot pool at Hot Water Beach where we had previously watched the hot surfer boys. rrr. [ the coromandel -follow photos SOON! ]

That reminds me that I have not even reported, is why genna again traveled with me.
while I was already in kati kati and met Jenny, she called and reported that she has her aupair-family virtually kicked out. it would be desirable not longer. -.- I've of course the next day they picked up in papamoa - otherwise they might have been in a fix pretty. so we have got the coromandel made jointly and before I sold it at a buddy of her - she is this week in auckland new Kiwi families and look at environment.

~ * ~

taupo


Mekke forget ... bk forget ... burgerfuel is the coolest! :)


the amber-gang clearly enjoyed the burger xD


evening in the finn's - mike, genna, Maike & mike xD


shortly before the bungy: jenny & me genna


the Waikato River, below you can see the yellow "down-hol" boot


again flow with bungy-platform :)


snake xD


jenny are available after the jump below arrived at the dock;)


painted ... auesserst excited xD haha he was just disappointed that he could not even go again: p

[ jenny has great jump-photos of me, which I will submit as soon as I have! ]

~ * ~

Matamata




what a lawn mower ... ;)




Hobbiton - or what is left today ...


the lake






of - a little sickly - party tree!


na .. who fell through this window? ;) [ you ignore my wide grin -.- ] home


bilbo's:)), the only one in which one can go in and


the good is the same clipped ...

~ * ~

mt. Maunganui & Papamoa [Bay of Plenty]


mt. maunganui


genna I &


the "shopping mall" in papamoa




sunset Hobbiton of Genna (ex) Garden of

0 comments:

Post a Comment