Monday, March 9, 2009

Hyaluronic Acid Cancer

the road goes ever on and on.

it is [ almost] everything packed!
last food & cosmetics, I gave the two girls from Austria and I was drinking with Matt & Diana before and had my coffee yet booked bus to the airport. I will call again later in koreanair to reassure myself that I actually have a room in Seoul , then eat, skytower [ I have to finally wise of auckland ] goodbye and then I go with diana [ & co.? ] from.

was New Zealand and the madness at the thought of the gray Germany now I get itchy feet again.
I will definitely come back!


ciao, Aotearoa! till the next time. :) Follow

[ at home yet of course the promised photos & videos - remains the journal accordingly;) keep an eye! ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment