Tuesday, January 20, 2009

35 Weeks And Brazilian Waxing

not working can be a full-time job as well.


I work slowly my to-do-list from today.
kurt has just received his new wof . As expected, I had the right front tire, however, can replace previously, which cost me expensive $ 120. But he is now checked through and for the next 6 months IIdentificatin - a fact that I will be the sale of the car also help substantially.


the blake blake street in town, area greymouth of

mama, I have before a big (!) packet sent by kram home. also not a favorable pleasure - for me now I have to worry about making the airport is not about weight. should arrive at the latest 10 days with you. Please let me know as soon as it is there!

[info] laziyana , as already mentioned your letter went out only yesterday evening. by airmail! I hope you like xD and in advance ever Thanks for posting! =)

like I have to again for Korean Air in Seoul to call for my hotel. hach, it comes slowly to a goodbye-nz-determination: (


Forces west coast \u0026lt;3

clock hit 5:30 kerry & Janice in a Greymouth. After 10 hours (!) ride.
tomorrow I have to be in place in blenheim again reported by telephone, so that we can definitely work again next week.

oh yeah, I've been 12.01. smoke-free!

wild confused::))

0 comments:

Post a Comment