Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why Is My Period Brown And Sand Like

oh dear, let's go sweet-as!


back to backpacker chill . life is on a small budget also nice when you have to constantly worry about not because of job matters. I have two-four ways to vineyards in Blenheim to work in late January.


Kerry and I have today about the tour Te Anau down to milford sound made. Incidentally, this is not really a "sound" but a "Fiord" - he was namely by a glacier and not like a "sound" by earthquake or water.
our guide, Adam, was really informative and the bus ride very relaxed [ I finally had time and could not drive a car simply enjoy the prospect:) ] and fiordland is stunning! beautiful!
of the milford sound cruise - even though I had expected something more, do not get me wrong - it was nice, but I'm still more than satisfied with the present day. on the way back we saw " The World's Fastest Indian " - a kiwifilm with anthony hopkins by jokes about amis AND kiwis are torn. wonderful. xD

day after tomorrow I will leave queenstown alone [ kerry is here because a friend from Australia, they visited ] and I initially mt. cook , then Lake Tekapo that will Arthur's Pass and finally greymouth , where I also meet with Kerry next week to see.


[ more photos of wanaka , & cromwell course milford sound follow soon! ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment