Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can You Bring A Maglight On An Airplane

bust, with job - but happy!

yippie, I'm exactly six months since yesterday down-under.

has now been a week and I work for Kerry "vincon" a Contract for vineyards. Currently we are working on an hourly basis [ is: we get paid per hour and do not like so many times a number of pieces ]. On our first day we "leaf plucking" have done: we had to separate leaflets of young vines. Now we're doing just "fruit thinning": fruit in unnecessary, virtually everything about the third cane is cut off.
the job to me like a great extent! is far from as exhausting as the weed-spray. However, we are not paid until next week for another reason, and live for weeks in poverty.


yet, we live for 5 days in a wg. =) Chilling a international wg . xD
's nine people in total. matt [ ex-German ] & pip [ Welsh ], we have from our hostel here in what was then known blenheim , paul [ British ], Varni [ Indian ], Barbara [ Argentine ], Allanah & alicia [ both from wellington ]. charlotte [ Belgian ] sascha [ German ] and Tom [ Czech ] is after the great wg-bbq-and-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire?-night extended .
we even have five chickens in the garden. ;) Sky tv [ comparable to premiere ] and free wireless. I also live in kerry & a double room, just for us alone. After a busy working day is very relaxing not to have to an 8-to-live dorm.

with " host " I'm almost done. I think Ian is quite a character-jacob. and the narrator, I may just as bella. the whole host-soul-thing reminds me of the alta-ego of our orion-royals at that time ... But the book is exciting and I look forward to hopefully a grand finale. :) Jamie \u0026lt;33

" seven pounds " ... hm, a bit melodramatic much. will smith was of course as always great. but well, somehow I have the film not so much.

conclusion, we can only say I'll stay here for 2 weeks, right through toil, and then spend the remaining time in New Zealand traveling. So for me not too bad, except you should hear nothing from me even longer. missed in the everyday work anyway its not too much - except perhaps the British sam & walter pair. hihi. or the great cute blondie. hachja. :)


impressions from blenheim :


mat with one of the chickens, left Paul with tui-sombrero xD


kerry, sascha charlotte, charlotte & Varni


Barbara & Paul


our great bed and eh .. my chaos left


... self portrait ...


because we have two (!) Large wardrobe and my clothes take up a shelf ... : P


playing card! Oh, if the A and Romme, asshole, double overhead or mau-mau ... We can do anything: p also frequently like up & down the river

xD ~ * ~

old ...:


sunset in greymouth





hokitika gorge at hokitika


wekas on cape foul wind



I, Kerry and Janice ... at the beach =)




surf board without ...




hachja, the great west coast : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment