Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Actresses Name In According To Jim

kiwi chicks, aw.


yay, I finally got to see kiwis! so the birds!
very comical critters. just to cuddle =) now I would like to have one: D take them to Germany =)

otherwise there was in hokitika 's national kiwi house giant eels. very nice creepy ... especially the thought that the rumschwimmen around my legs. uargh.

I have this morning Bed lifeguard , by James Patterson & Andrew read large. the cover initially deterred me and shouted "scrap" - but I could hardly put down the book. very exciting! against my project any more books to buy , provided I then spontaneously Stephenie Meyer's latest book, host. know I'm going to leave soon as I find it. by chance someone has already read from you?

on the job front so far led to nothing. but we go as planned for the weekend after blenheim and inform us on the spot. we have to find something! financially there gradually ebb.

ps: I'm not alone anymore! Kerry & Janice (again) with on tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment