the Arthur's Pass was be great [ the scenery is amazing! that can be photographically capture but unfortunately no: (] But to go corrosive. [ somewhere along the way I've been moved from the hub cap tire lost ... that was a little loose ... because] all the hostels were booked out on the road, I'm right up to the West Coast passed. uff!
here was greymouth in also find it very difficult for a hostel. at three I had to ask in order to finally get another free. I was more important for 2 nights paid for - because kerry until after MI greymouth comes, I put about me if I would like to stay here all the time, or if I'm again a bit south gene, drive down the West Coast.
Lake Tekapo ... in the background next mt. cook right & the southern alps
greymouth like me so far very good! oh, to-do-list for the next day :
* packet with books and clothes to send home because of me *
surf prices make-knowledge!
* Laundry *
can make wof! [ tuev New Zealand! ] - hopefully by kurt is good!
* clean ... Kurt ...
the most beautiful ... ass in the world: p
~ * ~
" the coup like "me good! at first you could tell that this is a rather poor translation from the English, but now's like me getting better.
~ * ~
I was shopping the way, already. at warehouse [ who ever been to America, was the thinking now of your target or walmart - for all others: a large mega supermarket with everything you could wish;) ]. I have two tshirts and shorts bought - at the temperatures here, namely to die with long jeans ...
in queenstown I've finally bought a real jade pendant. pictures to follow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment