I've just been fox glacier and New Zealand's most famous mirror-lake, lake matheson . ! Beautiful but the franz josef like I feel better. I really wanted to make today a glacier-walk, and now it is so that all for franz josef are fully booked because of the beautiful weather and fox glacier to me that much. Well, I am still the film "West flowing" over the glacier country visit and then perhaps go into the local museum.
ene mene muh ...
glacier-valley
I am Franz Josef Glacier
here's very very much rainforest - that's why it rains here, unfortunately, fairly common: /
lake matheson
fox glacier
~ * ~ I'm still
little sleepy because I was last night a mega-snoring kept awake ...
but now I am finally to upload photos! and the long-awaited lotr-4wd-safari-tour report from queenstown :
all started well;)
we had a (Dutch)-kiwi guide with long blond hair & a very weird humor, which had a wonderful art to film scenes to explain. also was named gareth ire of the party, as well as a newly married couple from london, who shortly before the tour even made a sightseeing flight. double-juchei: no exclusive Japanese tour as it was in dunedin and no German!
LOCATIONS, we saw:
* misty mountains / the road to mordor [ southern alps / The Remarkables ]>> Gandalf rides to Minas Tirith / mines of Moria after Gandalf's "death"
* the ford of Bruinen [ arrowtown Tarra - shot over river & was skipper's canyon ]>> there is a stunt double for Frodo's stunt-double, because the actual double anxiety had horses before, therefore had to crown a girl ran xD
* different views of Middle Earth [ range ]
* pillars of the King (the Argonath) [ Kawarau River ]
* Rohorrim refugees flee to edoras [ deer park heights ]
special about this particular tour: *
as already mentioned acted it is a 4WD safari - in good German, this means that we were in a jeep. In arrowtown we GEDU through rivers and over hills. xD at the skipper's canyon it was on dirt roads in canyons and over now through rock formations through.
* also in arrowtown we have filtered out of the tiny pieces of gold river =) jah, queenstown is in the gold-rush-belt of New Zealand
it was just great. and I must say that the actual locations of the scenery and the action of the tour were somewhat in the shadow of what I felt, however, not as a big deal. On the contrary, so we actually noticed that middle earth is really new zealand. xD
LOTR-TOUR
yes, we had the jeep evil xD ... and eh, gareth 'posterior: p
down you have to imagine the quasi Argonath - the angle of view is exactly the other way, as in the film
again because of the flow with the highway next to it: p
gareth and I ... no, I'm not always soooo tiny!
na see, you will have the horses?
~ * ~
TEKAPO & LAKE MOUNT COOK
always been a popular destination xD
cow-rush-hour xD
when you have a promising times in the Rear-view? xD
mt. cook
~ * ~
PANCAKE ROCKS
sunset on the West coast =)
why they are called pancake rocks? you look at the rocks but a closer look at;) lots pancake xD
dow from thailand xD
the action was very amusing xD she came late to the hostel-room in the evening and asked, "you travel alone?"
me: "yep."
it: "cool, me too! let's drive to the pancake rocks! are you up for it "I
:" eh .. sure ": D
dow again;)
~ * ~
amusing & OTHER
for LOST fans;) is in greymouth xD
my Australian black jade pendant Maori hook-=) \u0026lt;33
forks! haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment