gruesse ice from the eternal.
halli hallo!
I use just the free internet at my current hostel. very nice! [ unfortunately only does the USB port is not, otherwise I would a thousand times you finally upload photos ... Well, maybe I have tomorrow and monetary loss to the internet cafe .. ]
I am this morning but spontaneously moved to the glaciers. I just looked at me with the sven josef at . we have "only" made the walk valley, were not on the ice. I found it quite amusing to walk over the glacier landscape, and to wade through all the rivers. =)
franz josef moves a day by the way 1-5m. he constantly changes his position. ;)
tomorrow I will go from here to the fox glacier and look at it. I do not know yet whether I money for a glacier-walk have - let's see. and in any case I would like to view mirror-lakes =)
on the storm-storm-away here this morning I also briefly held in a small village called forks . jahaa! the proof's photos are closing [ as all other photos, I'm so sorry! ].
0 comments:
Post a Comment