Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet And Low Swollen Ankles.

... all by myself.


after nearly six months for the first time I travel alone .
kurt, Loki and I are great and so far have come from about an hour on Lake Tekapo . It is absolutely beautiful here. My hostel is great [ though somewhat overpriced, because no dorm-room was free more] and I've been here one way on the mt. cook viewed .
since I came into the cow! -rush-hour . twice. It is always amusing to have to go through a herd of cows. ;)

to the financial statements of queenstown I have done this yesterday but now the lord of the rings jeep-safari . awesome! Report & photos to follow SOON [ mt as well as pictures of. Cook National Park & the trip here ]. evening & I were still in kerry irish pub and met ... tada - kerry & Norman [ our former employer from Ohakune ]. !;) I had mentioned how small the world is yet xD

tomorrow's already going on - about the Arthur's Pass - straight across the southern alps.

ps: I finally have a new book: " the coup "by Philip Kerr. I let you know soon as it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment