Sunday, January 25, 2009

Costco Spin Bike 2010

inventory.

yippie, the letter is here! Enter the word for thank you's, [info] laziyana ! I hope you like it. :)

I was the last day initially in Motueka where kerry clumsy as the only car keys, which I own, kurt in single lock. I am lucky to its adac member and so was the AA, the New Zealand adac, free break into kurt - that turned out the way, to be quite difficult. maybe I should sell posters on the 'auesserst burglar' Add. xD

the West coast actually is absolutely heavenly! I've really fallen in love with these beaches. fantastic!
The next step, we were nelson , where we marveled at the large market and then the afternoon at the beach tahanui spent. " host " I like so far very good =) am just over half now.

was also caught on film: *
lock, stock & two smoking barrels - typically British! I liked it xD's nick moran by reggie is a total candidates, in my opinion.
* lords of dogtown - heath ! . Wha: (and only emile blond and bald then haha: p of the film itself I was not sooo excited ...
* ( hitman ) - I knew already but [info] . vangethsemane , rrr! timothy me like there really much xD

now we have arrived in blenheim . I just had Kerry and the "employment office", where we have to stop by again at about half second expresses the , thumbs that it will work with the job we are celebrating today with cinema - seven pounds - and later possibly irish pub! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY

, [info] previolace ! Enjoy your day in full trains: D I love you! : Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment