in central otago , more precisely in cromwell, time stands still.
kerry & I are now our fourth, often sleepless, night Kurt Penner - and still has no job prospects in. I literally runs the nz-time like this, while I hang with here in the middle of nowhere, waiting to finally return to work can. earlier we had with the jobs always so lucky - one day it had indeed not even work.
but let us not be discouraged! we continue to hang around and try to save as much money, but not from boredom to . Die I read the tales of Beedle the Bard to an end and I liked it very well.
moment I read coronado . I must say that I am stupid mystic river found [ the film, the book was not then of course I want to read ... ], but Dennis Lehane begins to like about me! read a great style =)
in the play "Coronado" is btw. some will . ;) For my love orionler, a small excerpt:
Will: "Let's kill him."
Gina: "Let's kill him."
Will: "Yeah."
Gina: "Who Will
". Who
Gina: "My husband"
Will: "Yes."
Gina: " . Okay "
also says the good 'doctor' the following:
" You can not fight a guy like Will. You can not, Gina. The only thing that can stop a guy like Will is a guy like Will. "
... whether that is now related to cain or not is sometimes open to question.
~ * ~
>> EDIT: shortly after completion of this entry, we said a guy in the office of our current camping grounds, and asked whether we wanted a job. my eyes were huge and I said yes pretty excited. Now we will do tomorrow apricot picking . $ 12 cash [ yay, that means that we do not have to pay taxes silly ] the hour. I'm looking forward to the job, but for now just happy that we finally found something!
0 comments:
Post a Comment